ALL ABOUT ME WORKING IN BIG BAD WOLF BOOK SALES

I know I m not as outstanding as other people , I know I m not beautiful as other girls , I know I m not smart...... But I know all that I have is my own strong belief .

I m a kind of person who will take the bad stuff as invisible ashes ...
I have faced a lot of bad experience in my life . I was being mocked by others because my appearance or my weird behavior .
But i m trying to change . I m trying to be ....like a gentle ,sweet ,talented girl .
I m clumsy and impulsive . I will always nervous when I face problem although i know it is useless to solve it .

From what I have encountered in my short life , I realise that the best way to solve problem is
  STAY CALM!!! then try to figure out the best solution to tackle it .

I learnt the lesson when i was working . After I graduated from stpm , I began to start my work TO EARN $$$
My first work was becoming an event crew in BIG BAD WOLF BOOK SALE in The Mines .
Well ,
I must admit that this is the MOST DIFFICULT/ STRESSFUL /HARDEST/ job that I have ever done in my life
Because I was very unlucky ,  threw into department which was having miles of work .
Thus , NIGHTMARE BEGINS.
Over 12 hours working time , we had to carry the SUPER HEAVY big pile of books ,shifting from here to there . The DEVIL LEADER /BOSS shouted at us because our progress was slow.
This is the first time in my life I feel that I was being treated as a ROBOTIC WORKER , no ermm.. SLAVE!!
Not only me , but i think everyone who work in the department also suffer a lot . My pretty perfect leg had a lot of BRUISES .My friend even complained to me that her arm was SWOLLEN due to congest by blood ...WAHAHAHA

Apart from works , I faced a lot of problem ..friendship...worst relationship with my working partners .
I knew some of them did not like me ...well ...maybe bc of  my clumsy working attitude ,my appearance,my weird behavior ? I m not clear about it ..but i did not want to figure out . I don't want to do something that will make me DEPRESS. I just tried  my best to ignore the bad situation, work hard to handle the stress . I knew there were some ppl can't tahan stress , so they left  their work  in the middle.
I remembered that I was being scolded  by boss because I did some mistakes in my work .
He shouted at me :“PLEASE USE YOUR BRAIN ! DON'T ACT LIKE  STUPID !"in front of my team mate,in front of everyone.
I already don't remember how I face him.  My thought was in chaotic . I just tried hard to endure my emotion , continue to complete my work.

I cried so hard when I reached home , so hard that I can't even finish my dinner . I was already full of drinking my tears. I suffered insomnia again at night .

Nobody accompany me . No friend comfort me . I faced my sadness alone .

I told myself thousand times , BE PATIENCE / TOLERANCE / You have to work till the end to get the reward  that you want。
Everyday I countdown till the end of working day. Finally I had finished the work !! HOORAY
Quite PROUD of myself .

Well , it is indeed an incredible experience in my working life. First time I was being scolded by BOSS STUPID.......GG
i will learnt from this lesson , THINK and always BE CAREFUL before you do to prevent unnecessary mistakes in yr work.

不出錯的人生就是最大的錯誤

你犯錯因為你年輕,但是你不可以因為年輕而放縱自己犯錯


I hope that I can become a perfect human being with zero mistakes  , well it is impossible ...but at least minimize the mistake that I have done in future.



First time I knew the meaning of 血汗錢 after 1 month I received my salary .
It was really money filled with my blood and  tears ,LOL
ALL ABOUT ME WORKING IN BIG BAD WOLF BOOK SALES ALL ABOUT ME    WORKING IN BIG BAD WOLF BOOK SALES Reviewed by Dream Investor on July 02, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.